Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween for People!






We attended a belated Halloween party last night. A great time was had by all and it was great to see good friends and hang out for an evening of silly fun. I think everyone can agree the attire was ridiculous; I mentioned more than once that I might be getting too old for this...but I'm opting to go with the "we're only as old as we feel" mantra. In that case, bring on the costumes and debauchary! :)


In case the images don't speak for themselves, I was Pebbles (and my friend Jen was Wilma) and BJ was a keg of beer...naturally.


Winter is fast arriving in Chicago...I'm sure entries laden with snow pix and tales of navigating our first full Chicago winter are straight ahead.


Happy Halloween (again) to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment