Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Flying the Friendly Skies

So, I actually DID attempt a couple of posts over the weekend with video footage of our guys at the park, but technical difficulties prevented us from sharing. We'll try again, don't worry.

The weekend was glorious with another dose of picture perfect weather and we spent all of our time outdoors playing, being active or watching the crazy aircraft ZOOM over our neighborhood as part of the Chicago Air & Water Show. I returned from Secaucus (who knew I'd become so familiar with that place?!) for work on Friday and then just enjoy lots of quality time with all three of my guys.

I'm very excited for this coming weekend - BJ heads to Portland tomorrow and I am going to join him on Friday. It will be my first experience at one of his events and my first time checking out Oregon, which I've always wanted to see. I plan to peruse the world's largest bookstore (or something like that), get in plenty of outdoor fun, and eat yummy food - maybe a little shopping too. Photos forthcoming, I promise.

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment