Saturday, September 20, 2008

Poor Little Coop Man

Cooper had his surgery to remove his "shark teeth" (as I like to refer to them). All in all, he did really well...minus my frustrations with the vet and my subsequent decision to look for a new one, it was a relatively smooth procedure.


I worked from home so I could monitor the progress and recovery...we showed up at the vet at 8AM. They finally took him back at 10AM. We were headed home around 12:30. Picture me in the waiting room for several hours, laptop loaded, and stepping out to sit in my car for 2 separate conference calls. I am SUCH the multitasker. :)


Cutie guy was sleepy most of the day (to be expected), but ate all of his dinner and was back to his spunky self by the evening. Whew - never fun to put such a little guy under anesthesia!


Jack was very sad to have to spend the morning alone, but was thrilled to reunite with his best buddy and kept a close watch on him the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment