Sunday, January 18, 2009

16 Things

I confess: I've been tagged for these survey type posts a few times, but have always resisted or more simply, just forgotten to do it.

But right now, it is freezing and snowy outside and I'm spending a lot of time online, so I figured I'd give this thing a go. Because, really, I know the internet is totally curious about me. 

So, here we go...16 random things about me, in no particular order with no particular rhyme nor reason (hence the random, ahem).

  1. Clearly obvious, but I adore animals. Seriously - all of them, but dogs in particular. I take the "pets are family members" to every possible extreme. And I'm very proud of it.
  2. It took me more than 10 years, but I finally flipped the switch and became a vegetarian and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.
  3. I have zero tolerance for scary movies. Total pansy.
  4. I am a self-taught speed reader.
  5. I aspire to be a brilliant photographer (in hobby only).
  6. I can pick up almost anything with my toes - quirky talent that can also be pretty useful.
  7. I am a shameless product whore and am uncannily susceptible to marketing of them even though I am a marketer by trade.
  8. I'd really like to write a book (someday).
  9. I crave time outdoors and space by the sea.
  10. I have an extreme snake phobia (and probably need meds for it).
  11. I never have less than 10 different tubes of lip gloss (and they're almost identical in color).
  12. I internalize stress so well that I've repeatedly earned the label "unflappable." (and no, I don't particularly think this is a good thing)
  13. I will probably never be one of those people who just loves to work out (as much as I want to be).
  14. I never step on the bath mat before drying my feet w/ a towel (and I think everyone should imitate this habit immediately).
  15. I'm outgoing and friendly, but am also a bit of an introvert.
  16. I am obsessed with Lululemon, chai lattes and finding the perfect exfoliant (please send suggestions).
Consider yourself tagged, but only if you want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment