Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love is in the Numbers??

It's a short one today folks - I'm headed into the first of 3 full days of financial training. Yes, that is right. When one chooses a career in communications, it means an exorbitant amount of time will be spent doing all things financial. And also, I'll be adding C.P.A. to my title pretty soon - I think it is only fair considering the third day of this training is on a SATURDAY. Internet, wouldn't you agree that I could at least get a new fancy title out of that?

Life has been giving me whiplash lately, hence the inconsistent posting. But I've been thinking and I've definitely got more to say. So come back soon, k?

And in the interim, happy Love Thursday all! Sometimes, love is just about choosing to control your own reaction(s) to the circumstances and happenings around you. I am working on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment