Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby It's FRIGID Outside - Vampire Love

The temps in Chicago late this week have been increasingly frigid. I've been layering the North Face Puffer vest under the North Face puffer coat. Yes, I look like a middle linebacker, but I'm maintaining some level of warmth, so I'll sacrifice the sex appeal. :)

One good thing about cold temps...the inspiration (as if I've ever really needed much) to grab a soy chai latte and curl up with a good book (and fur baby snuggle action). Especially perfect for right now, as I am completely obsessed with this Vampire series! I mean seriously - who knew?

I fully acknowledge that I'm way too old to be crushing on Edward Cullen, but the truth is: I don't care. I love him. I do. And I cannot get enough of Edward and Bella and their twisted, but totally romantic story. Haven't been quite this obsessed in a long time, and I'm digging it. 

Lot's more to say (not to mention my current to-do list, yikes), but sorry, it will have to wait. Edward is keeping some major secret from Bella and I must find out what it is. 

Brrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment