Saturday, December 6, 2008

He Knows if You've Been Bad or Good

I'm excited and anxious. Excited because I just finished crossing a lot of items off one of my treasured lists. And that included lots of holiday shopping and seeing the lights and decor and even the insane mass of people that have descended on Michigan Ave couldn't dampen the holiday mood.

Anxious because I have to spend much of tomorrow at work. This sucks in 2 parts. 1) I don't particularly enjoy giving part of my Sunday over to the job, but sometimes, it happens so I can totally get over it. But in the instance of 2, it's harder. I have SO much to do. I put a good dent in the list today, but I had lots planned for tomorrow that will have to be postponed...and since this is the last weekend we are in town before Xmas, this could get really interesting. I know everything will get done - it always does - but still, I'm anxious.

We're visiting "Santa Paws" tomorrow, so the boys got in the spirit of things a little early. Enjoy this whopping dose of cuteness. You're welcome!

The best surprise - these adorable 12 Days of Xmas plates showed up at my house yesterday. Thanks MIL! You're the best.
Santa Jack
Santa Coop
Double Santa - w/ Jack looking a little possessed (oops)
Could they be cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment