Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love Through the Lens

Checking in briefly today - work is absolutely consuming my life currently, but that is the way it goes sometimes. I'll chalk it up to learning and growing and gaining great experiences and just trudge ahead.

But before I do...I could not dream up a better post for today than to celebrate the beautiful story of my friend's recent engagement.

My favorite part of this excellent story is the photo documentation. It's beyond awesome that this special couple will have this milestone moment permanently documented to share and revisit throughout their life together. I think it takes a special guy to add such a special element to what is definitely one of life's sweetest moments.

Take a read and send Beck and Jason good thoughts. It's a hell of a ride kids - and you'll love every twist, turn and bump along the way.

Happy Love Thursday everybody! I hope the images you encounter today (and always) remind you of love and inspire you to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment