Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cabin Fever

The temps are supposed to reach 70 (or maybe even soar past that mark) today in Chicago. You know how exciting this is...oh, SO exciting. But alas, I am at work. Indoors. With a stunning view of Lake Michigan sure, but oh how I wish...I wish was out THERE. Enjoying the sunshine with my guys. I've got a major case of Cabin Fever...but I wouldn't trade it for anything because Internet, do you know what this means? There is a light at the end of the tunnel...the loathsome tunnel called Winter. And also? Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Cooper frolicking in the park over the weekend - Little Man, I wish we could do this today!
Jack in action - doesn't he look happy?
My little sleeper - doesn't this just scream "five more minutes puh-lease??"

1 comment:

  1. hey stranger! I need some of your info. so we can communicate! We miss you! send me a note at jodi.emmerson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete