Monday, March 9, 2009

Whew

Just thought I would check in quickly from the Big Apple. My big work event just concluded a couple of hours ago, and I have to say, it feels really good to have that behind me. I am hoping to be able to catch my breath on all things work related, at least for a little while. Time will tell.

Unfortunately, it is a quick trip and today's weather is most unpleasant, so I really can't get out and enjoy the city at all. I was hoping for a glimpse of my beloved Central Park, but in the wind, cold and rain, I'm just not up for it. Next time for sure.

Just a few more things to wrap up today, a celebratory client dinner tonight, a quick breakfast with Ash tomorrow and then finally, back home to my guys. Can't wait.

Hope your week is off to a great (and dry) start.

No comments:

Post a Comment