Saturday, March 28, 2009

Macbook, Meet April

Very exciting news to share on this bleak and chilly Saturday. I am typing this post on my very first Mac. That's right - finally bit the bullet and bought the Macbook. I'm loving it so far - haven't played too much yet, but Internet, I have plans. Big plans. Lots of plans. As a matter of fact, I may never leave the house again.

And also? We remedied our printer situation too. In case you don't know what our "printer situation" was, allow me to tell you. We didn't have one. Now we have a fancy wireless one that is also a scanner and copier. Plus, it is wireless which is just blissful. It also reads the card from my fancy new camera, so I can print photos to my heart's content. 

I'm totally, completely geeking out with my new techie toys. When we walked out of the Apple store, the workers said "Congratulations!" I totally get why.

No comments:

Post a Comment