Thursday, October 2, 2008

Irish versus Boilers

Enjoying the beautiful football day...
The spread...
Touchdown Jesus!!
Dressed to support the Boilers!
Football time
We took a quick day trip to South Bend last weekend and enjoyed an exceptionally warm and beautiful September Saturday and watched our first live college football game of the season.


BJ's Boilers did not perform well, but we enjoyed our tailgating adventure with Dave & Heather, and, despite a nasty bout with bronchitis (for me), a good time was had by all.


Fall is officially here and I'm enjoying my boots and scarves and what I refer to as "hoodie weather." I know what is to follow and it makes me nervous, but for now, the fall has been gorgeous and fun. Hope the same is true for all of you.


Happy love Thursday! (more on this term later - I've stumbled upon it recently and am pretty enthralled by the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment