Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Haircut til Spring!

The boys and I had a very productive weekend. My aforementioned love of lists was in full effect and I crossed many errands off. Top of which was Jack's final grooming of the season - the temps are getting cooler here in Chicago so we went in for one final styling session. This time we just did the basic trim so he doesn't look too much different - just clean and fluffy and lovable.

While Jack was getting the full treatment, I did my usual self grooming job on Cooper. Thanks to some doggie ice cream, it was actually a fairly simple session and he looks adorable if I do say so myself - albeit slightly crooked - but whatever.

We just finished a brisk fall walk and since we'd just done the bath thing, I pulled out the boys' coats to keep them cozy. They weren't thrilled at first, but they warmed to the idea (note the pun) pretty quickly.

Here's hoping your snug this fall evening - in front of a fire with warm tea and maybe some yummy soup. Have a wonderful week!
Jackson before...

Cooper before...Jackson after - a close up! See how fluffy and huggable??Cooper after - you can't tell b/c he had just rubbed his head all over his bed making his hair crazy like this, but he actually looks pretty good and we cut a good bit of scruff off him!Both boys snuggly warm & ready for our evening walk. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment