Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A View From the 62nd Floor

I'm pretty lucky to have a stellar view from my office window. I'm on the 62nd floor of my building, and although that does have some freaky, fear-inducing double decker freight elevator (another post. another time.) experiences associated with it, the perks deserve mention too.

I face East, so my view is of Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and various other buildings in downtown Chicago. Oh, and I can see a small portion of Millenium Park too. And if I really squint during the summer, I can enjoy dogs (even though they look like ants) running around in a small dog park!

Certain days, I look out my window and it is like I'm inside a cloud - fog is freaky from 62 floors up. But other days, I look and see the view depicted in the below photos.

Apologies for the blurryness (is that a word?) - hard to take a good pic through a window!

Enjoy a view of my own personal stress relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment