Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's The Little Things...

I am kind of particular about certain things. Like eyebrows. Eyebrows are important; they frame your face and if someone has a mishap with the waxing, things appear uneven - like for example, my whole face!

After much searching and trial and error (more error than anything), I have finally found a great esthitician in Chicago. Thanks to my fabulous sis-in-law Robin for the referral.

Anyway, I love Alina - she's terrific and my brows are definitely rebounding under her care. Beyond evening things out though, she's reminded me of the importance of details. I love everything about her shop. It is super tiny and she is a one woman shop, so only sees one client at a time. But everything from the actual location to the decor when you enter to her peaceful disposition really makes you feel so relaxed and doted on...it feels indulgent. And luxurious. And I love every minute I'm there - every time I go.

Reminded me it is really the little things that set the stage for the greater experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment