Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring is the Perfect Time for a Play Date

We officially welcomed spring this weekend in the Windy City. It was a bit chilly, but gorgeous and we spent as much time as possible outdoors.

We also did a play date with a friend's sweet little yorkie "Dude." The boys had a great time frolicking with their new friend and it made me want another pup STAT. He's four months old and about four pounds of sweet fluff. 

Flowers are in full bloom everywhere you focus the eyes and I was snap happy with my camera all weekend long.

Friday night featured an amazing sunset and time on the roof deck with wine and on Sunday (Mother's Day), I woke up, told my Mom I love her and then spent every minute with my 3 favorite guys.

The week is turning out to be much easier to face after a top notch weekend. Hope you all had one of your own.

What? Big kids can totally enjoy play dates too!
Completely obsessed w/ these guys - they are covering downtown Chicago right now!
This lovely sunset greeted me on Friday evening and I kicked off the weekend with a glass of wine as I watched it unfold

Jack, Cooper and their new buddy "Dude" frolicked at the park all afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment