Sunday, May 3, 2009

It was Like Time Stood Still

Sorry for the length between posts of late ya'll. Many factors have contributed, but by far the biggest is my evil, demented, bastard of a wireless router. Yep, technical problems still abound over here. One of these years I'll be able to figure it out. You'll know when that year arrives because I'll have lots of photos with my posts once again. And also? My Flickr page will be updated more than once a decade because I'll be able to upload photos without becoming old and gray in the process.

In any case, last weekend was simply fabulous. It was a total whirlwind and my travels nearly gave me whiplash, but it was entirely worth it. My fabulous girlfriend is getting married and we toasted her single days goodbye in the sunshine of Destin, Florida with the help of a rockin' wine festival. 

I love time with good girlfriends. It was as if we had encountered a time warp. We could close our eyes and we were back in Knoxville, drinking Sutter Homes blush straight from the bottle in front of the fridge. 

Fortunately, we have upgraded our taste in wine (and our consumption etiquette). Happy bachelorette Beck!! XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Thank you soo much for being there -- it meant the world to me! (and wouldn't have been the same without you!)

    ReplyDelete