Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good Stuff

Resorting to my trusted fall-back method of relaying news that is a) unrelated, b) random, and c) guaranteed to be way more exciting to me (I'm easy to please) than you. Yep, that's right Internet. Here are a few bullets of what's making my "good stuff" list these days:

  • After the constant complaining, the utter failure to understand people's obsession, the vow to never stoop so low, I've crossed over to the dark side. And embraced reality television. In all its tacky, non-celebrity and often non-talent way. Specifically, I could waste the rest of time (all of it - right through eternity) watching Donna Martin live her "real life" courtesy of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. And also? Southern Belles: Louisville is just a delicious little treat. Good stuff, I tell you. What's your (reality) poison?
  • I am on the brink of an actual vacation. To a place that is neither home to family members or the next work inspired location. An honestly unplugged week away from the office, and email and voice mail. To an island. To Jamaica! To watch my dear friend get married, but also, to romp on the beach with my own hubs and vow that we won't go 2.5 years before our next official vacation. That's right - we haven't done a true vacation since our honeymoon. Pathetic, we know. Save your scolding for later. I can't hear it while daydreaming about my island adventures. Yeah mon!
  • The next iteration of this blogging thing is enticingly close...are you curious? I hope so...can't wait to be all "official" in the bloggy world.
  • In my constant drive to technology inspired bliss, the latest toy to which I am completely addicted is our new flip cam. He's a tiny little guy, completely portable and so easy to just pop into the computer to upload videos. Voila! And because I'm generous and always thinking of you, I will be posting videos soon and often. As a matter of fact, I would post one right now were my computer, wireless connection and fate in general not conspiring to make me LOSE MY MIND. 
With that, I'll leave you and head off to my island adventure - back soon with more adventures, ranting and cursing (just kidding) (kind of).


No comments:

Post a Comment