Monday, November 17, 2008

Celebration is in the Air

This was a banner weekend for a couple of my best girlfriends and I thought their special news warranted a special post.

One friend is now engaged to marry the man of her dreams - in a fun island adventure that I'm sure will capture their spice and spirit perfectly. She's always added the right amount of spice to my life and I couldn't be happier for her. She stood with me on my wedding day and I cannot wait to return the favor. In the meantime though, congratulations Beck. May you enjoy every step of this journey to one of life's greatest moments.

And the other welcomed a gorgeous bundle of pink joy to the world. I cannot wait to meet Baby Emmy in person - I'm sure she has her Mommy's sweet spirit and disposition and already shares joy with all who encounter her.

As we head into the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm especially thankful for these treasured sisters of my heart and the many moments that bring us joy and give us reason to pop open the champagne.

Congrats again to you both! Bring on the Veuve!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment