Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's A GOOD Feeling

Just a brief post today because I don't really have words to convey my feelings. I just feel...good, positive, inspired, happy.

It is a new day. I am just overjoyed at yesterday's victory for farm animals in California. I have hoped and prayed and encouraged and watched and posted and begged for months on this one and I'm just so proud of Americans for rising above propaganda and fear based marketing tactics to make the compassionate choice for all creatures. It gives me hope.

Last night was certainly one for the history books; no matter your politics, I hope you watched and participated and witnessed this front row view of change.

Happy hump day all - I'm looking out over yet another gorgeous, warm and sparkly fall day in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment