Saturday, November 22, 2008

Warmth and Light (Giving Thanks Day 3)

Wow, what a day. Up at 7:30, off to a great spin class at the gym and then a whirlwind of holiday activity. I've made 2 separate runs to get additional needed items, but our home is glowing with twinkle lights and all the sparkle of Christmas. I've rocked out to the holiday station on Pandora all day and am enjoying the fruits of my labor...ah, the fun I've had! And now for today's list:



On my 3rd day of expressing thankfulness, I'm awash in holiday lights and glitter and garland and my face has boasted a smile every minute of this day. Enjoy more holiday fun here (although I don't believe my photos even begin to do it justice).

A good book! There is just nothing better than settling in with quality reading material. I've just begun this one, but already I'm being drawn in and I can hardly wait to get back to page turning.

The North Face...might sound silly, but when you live in the tundra that is Chicago, this stuff can literally save your life. And frankly, I think I pretty much own stock in the company at this point with my variety of warmth inducing outerwear. This is my latest find and I'm loving it dearly.

We're off to M'town tomorrow. My family and good food and relaxation await...I'm so excited and will check in from there all next week.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment