Saturday, November 8, 2008

Winter Daze Begins?

We are having our first chilly/wintry day in Chicago - we've been SO lucky with weather so I'm not really complaining. I started the day with a run outside anyway...and actually enjoyed it. It was a little cold, but also invigorating. I'm making a commitment to myself that this winter will not be a repeat of last year. I'm in control...right? RIGHT?

My fabulous Mother-in-law has greatly contributed to my cause and she might not even know it. Want to know a fabulous way to spend part of a cold, winter-ish day?

Behold:






That's right folks. Courtesy of an early xmas present from the MIL, we are now proud owners of the Wii and Wii Fit! So far, my faves are the hula hooping, step aerobics and some of the yoga poses. Hubby and I have set our profiles (a little scary to see your "wii fit age," but no bother)...AND our goals.

Happy indoor playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment